Collage

Collage

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't get me wrong, I love this fall weather, but it's messing with my head! I've had a nasty headache for the last three days, and today my throat is pretty sore. I'm hanging in there though! I"m going to try to rest and get better because I don't want to be sick for our trip to Toronto next Thursday! Here's the tentative plan:

THURSDAY: Leave our house around 8 or 9 am. Arrive in Toronto mid afternoon. First stop - Steamwhistle Brewery for a tour. After the tour, check into our hotel, rest/relaxation at the hotel in the evening. Then, we are going to see a jazz show at The Rex.


FRIDAY: We are going to visit the CN Tower, and probably do some shopping at PATH, the underground mall. If we have any time to kill, we'll probably swim at the hotel pool, or take a walk, or take a NAP! :) Friday evening we have dinner reservations at Embrujo Flamenco, a Spanish restaurant with complimentary flamenco show. I am most excited about this part of the trip!! I'm very very ready to enjoy paella, croquetas, tortilla, and sangria! Mmm Mmm Mmmmm!
























SATURDAY: I have left Saturday pretty open, on purpose. If we miss anything Thursday or Friday, we can make it up Saturday. If we have spare time, I'd like to meander around downtown and check out Yonge-Dundas Square, where there is an arts market on Saturdays. Casa Loma and Honest Ed's are also on the list if we have the time and desire. Saturday evening, we have tickets to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra! We are going to hear Rhythym & Blues. We're excited to do something sophisticated and to dress up and be classy for an evening.



SUNDAY: We're heading home Sunday morning, though we have no specific time in mind. I would like to get home farily early though, because Applebutter Fest is going on in Grand Rapids, and I would like to check that out a little bit.



So, the countdown is on to Toronto! Matt and I haven't even been on a date, or out to dinner, or anything since Hendrix has been born, and we're looking forward to taking a few days and concentrating on our marriage and each other.

We finally got Corduroy groomed this weekend and he looks soooo much better! Not sure if you can tell much of a difference from the picture, but his hair was shaved short and he's a handsome boy again!



Hope you all are enjoying the fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment