Collage

Collage

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Men and Christmas......not a good combo!

Men are so helpless sometimes. :) Matt had such a great idea for my Christmas present this year - a Kindle! However, instead of surprising me with it, he decided to tell me about it, "to make sure it would be something I was interested in." Well, I'm super excited about the Kindle, but I just wish I could be surprised by it on Christmas! Oh well......he's on his own next year. :)

I've been looking into the Kindle, because - quite honestly - I didn't know that much about them. I'm going to ask for the Kindle 3G, with which you can download books anywhere there is an AT&T cell signal. I was also just looking at the Amazon website, and there are hundreds and hundreds of free books! Lots of classics too, which is awesome.

Since Matt has virtually no online-shopping knowledge, I'm sure I'll be the one ordering my own Christmas present, but hopefully I can order it this week. Not sure if I'll be able to keep in under wraps until Christmas though!


No comments:

Post a Comment