Collage

Collage

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

14 WEEKS

When I was pregnant with Hendrix, I kept a week-by-week journal of the pregnancy. I have been slacking and haven't been doing that this time around, but it's not too late to start!

I am 14 weeks pregnant today. I'm just starting to show, though if you don't know me well you may not be able to tell. I've gained some energy back, and no longer feel nauseous.

Baby #2 now has a fully formed skeleton and fully developed organs. Now (s)he will just work on rapid brain development, fat buildup, and detail work. (S)he has fingerprints now (formed by moving his-her hands around in the amniotic fluid), and his/her first poo is now loading up in the intestines!! Movement is now fluid and graceful, as opposed to the jerky, uncontrollable twitches of before.

Only 26 weeks to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment