Collage

Collage

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And the flu strikes again.....

Ahhhhh I want to scream! Matt woke up this morning with the flu. I feel bad for him, but I'm banishing him to our bedroom when Hendrix and I get home this afternoon. The LAST thing we want/need is for little man to get sick 2 days before Christmas.

Hendrix and I need to make a stop on the way home anyway, to get my secret santa gifts for work, but I'm going to pick up a big can of Lysol and disinfect the house when I get home. If I can keep Matt in his bedroom, I may sleep on the couch tonight, just to avoid the germs as much as I can.

I'm banking on Hendrix's flu shot being effective. If he gets sick, I will surely cry. I can't miss anymore work before the end of the year without penalty (points on my attendance record AND no pay), and I just know Matt won't want to stay home with him after missing work today. But unfortunately, he's just going to have to. He can stay home with no penalty or repercussions - it doesn't work that way at my job.

Keep our family in prayer - that the germs will be confined to only Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment