Collage

Collage

Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy weekend ahead!

It's Friday!

Tonight Matt, Hendrix, and I are heading to Imagination Station in downtown Toledo for the Schindler Christmas Party. I have yet to go to my company holiday party, and I'm looking forward to it. Plus, I get to show off my handsome little man!! :)


Then tomorrow, we're heading to Portland for the day for Rylee's 7th birthday party. She's having a pool party at the Jay County High School. Hendrix has been swimming before, as we have a YMCA membership, but the last time he went, he was only 7 or 8 months old, so I know he doesn't remember it. I'm so excited for him. I just know he's going to LOVE it! *sigh* I just love that little guy so much and love seeing him happy! <3>



I'm also excited because I ordered a peace-sign backpack for Rylee, but didn't think it would arrive in time for her birthday, but I just tracked the package online, and it's at the Grand Rapids post office this morning, so it should be on our doorstep when we get home tonight! Woo hoo!




Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment