Collage

Collage

Monday, December 20, 2010

So much to do in the next few days!!!

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! We've actually seen our families already this month, but didn't really get much chance to just hang out with them. That's why I'm so excited for Friday!!! We're heading out as soon as Matt gets home.

I have tons to do these next 4 days before we leave. Here's my to-do list for the next few days:

Monday (tonight) -
1) Put away laundry (we have about 5 baskets of clean laundry sitting in our laundry room and its driving us crazy!)
2) Go to Kroger to get stuff to make Buffalo Chicken Dip for our carry-in at work.
3) Go to Dollar General to get several small gifts for the Secret Santa Exchange at work.
4) Cube cheese for Hendrix's Christmas Party at Daycare.




Tuesday 12/21 -
1) Take cheese and crackers AND Christmas gifts to daycare for Hendrix's Christmas party.
2) Make Buffalo Chicken Dip for the potluck at work.
3) Thaw cut cookies for frosting.




Wednesday 12/22 -
1) Take Buffalo Chicken Dip to work for the potluck meal.
2) Start icing all the cut cookies.
3) Paint finger/toenails for Christmas! :)







Thursday 12/23 -
1) Finish icing cookies.
2) Pack clothes for trip home.
3) Have our family Christmas at home (Matt, Hendrix, and I)






Friday 12/24 -
1) Make wreath cookies.
2) Pack all toiletries and any remiaining items for trip home.
3) Pack car as soon as MAtt gets home.
4) Go home to Indiana!!!






Phew! I'm tired already, just thinking about how busy I'll be for the next few days. It's exciting though.

Friday evening, we're having Christmas with the Metz's. I'm telling you, I have the most awesome in-law family a person could ask for! We always have so much fun, and just laugh our heads off the whole time. We're going to eat pizza and play games.




Saturday, we're heading to my parents' house for a meal at noon. My sister is on call, so we're not sure if she will be able to be there or not. But we'll eat our meal, then open presents, then just rest for the remainder of the day. Sounds pretty enjoyable to me!!

Woo hoo - it's Christmas week!! Enjoy, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment