Well, lots will happen in 2011, and we only have the 1st six months of the year to prepare for the new baby before things get crazy!! Our house needs some serious attention. We've lived in our home now for 19 months, and I don't think we have ever done any fall or spring cleaning.
Soooooo, I've created a to-do list of things to accomplish in the next two months. Here goes:
1) Sort and store Hendrix's toys. (Buy appropriate storage)
2) Clean out the fridge and freezer.
3) Clean out and organize kitchen cabinets. (Buy food storage containers if necessary)
4) Go through (toss/donate/keep) current office and guest bedroom, in preparation for moving Hendrix's bedroom to the current office.
5) Clean up Matt's desktop computer so that we can give it to my parents.
6) Save all pictures on my PC to CD's in order to free up computer space and so we don't lose them.
7) Get wireless internet setup in the house.
8) Organize the downstairs desk area.
It's a hefty list, but I think if we just work on things one at a time, it can all get accomplished. We need some order in our home before the choas of baby #2 begins all over again!!!! :)