Collage

Collage

Friday, December 10, 2010

Under the weather.....

I very rarely get sick. But when I do......I get SICK. I've got a terrible cold right now, and I think it's turning into a sinus infection. I feel like my head is going to explode. :( But, I have no PTO left at work, and don't want another point on my attendance record, so here I sit, just trying to make it through the day.

Matt and I have plans tonight too. We have a babysitter lined up and everything. I don't want to miss it! One of my co-workers sings, and she's putting on a little concert at a local coffee house. Turns out, 1/2 of my department is going, so it's going to be really fun! Hopefully my pounding headache will chill out for a couple hours this evening and let me enjoy.

Hope you all have a great weekend. My plans include finishing up Christmas shopping, working 4 hours of overtime, and RESTING!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment