Collage

Collage

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

15 weeks

I'm 15 weeks pregnant as of today. I'm hoping to start feeling movement soon! My belly has popped out just a tiny bit. You probably couldn't tell if you didn't see me on a daily basis. I can sure tell though. I'm going to have to break out my belly band within a few weeks, I'm sure. Yikes....... I go to the OB tomorrow afternoon. Not sure they'll be able to tell me anything too exciting, but it's always fun to go after it's been a whole month without being there.

Baby development this week: Baby's head is now resting on it's neck instead of directly on its shoulders like Igor. It's beginning to grow eyebrows and eyelashes this week, as well as hair on its head. Baby's eyes are still sealed shut, but it can now sense light. Eyes and ears actually look like real baby features now! Baby practices swallowing and sucking the amniotic fluid, and may begin to hiccup this week. Baby measures around 4 inches and weighs almost 2 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment