Collage

Collage

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

18 Weeks Pregnant

Today I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Just over 2 weeks until the big ultrasound!

Baby development this week: Baby is over 5 and 1/2 inches long and weighs about 6 or 7 ounces. Heart is now developed enough to show signs of defects, and the genitals are distinguishable. I have felt little flutters, which I believe are the baby moving around. Can't wait to start feeling them more regularly! I got the heartbeat last night before bed, and it was nice and strong. I just can't wait to find out what we're having. My gut instinct is still telling me that it's another boy. We'll see!

The site I normally use to post the picture has now been blocked at work, so here's another 18-week fetus picture that I found. (Not as good)






No comments:

Post a Comment