Collage

Collage

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back at the gym

It's been a little over a month since my last workout. I was feeling super guilty, but I get the impression that a lot of people kind of took a break over the holiday season.

But I went back to the gym yesterday, and I'm headed there again after work today. It feels good to get back into the groove of things. Unfortunately, I can't workout like I was a few months ago, before getting pregnant, but I still do about 20-30 minutes of cardio.

I'm also resolving to keep up working my arms/legs all throughout the pregnancy. I want to gain as little weight as possible (and still be healthy of course), and keep as toned as possible so that after the baby comes, I can just concentrate on my abs/torso area.

Pre-baby, I was down to 141. After having Hendrix, I got down to 143 before getting pregnant again. (I gained about 30 lbs with Hendrix) Not too bad, huh? My goal after #2 is 145 by April, and of course WHEN I make that goal, I'll keep trying to get as close to 140 as possible. Below 140 just doesn't seem healthy to me.

Woo hoo! I'm motivated. Now, if we could just speed up time to June 2011............ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment