Collage

Collage

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the grind.

This may be the most dreaded Monday of the year. What do we have to look forward to at this point???? Memorial Day? BLAH!!!


Oh well - we'll truck right along and get through it!

I'm headed to the gym after work today. As a regular gym go-er, I dread this time of year. The gym is always packed with people who have made new year's resolutions to get healthy and lose weight. They start filtering out around mid-February, but January and early February are brutal, trying to find a piece of cardio equipment to use.

I obviously am not going to lose weight, as I was earlier in the year. But I worked out through the entire pregnancy with Hendrix and I feel it really helped in the delivery room. Plus, it feels good to be healthy! So, I'll fight the temporary gym crowd and get my cardio in today.

Happy Monday! *Note the sarcasm.*

No comments:

Post a Comment