Collage

Collage

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend 1/15 - 1/16

This weekend went too fast, as they usually do. It was a very low key weekend, which was nice.

Saturday morning, we ran a few errands, and I went to Hobby Lobby and got some cardstock to work on the scrapbook I'm making for the year 2010. We also opened Hendrix his own savings account - such a big boy. Saturday afternoon we watched more NFL playoffs. All the teams I've been rooting for are now out. Hehehe. We had burgers and tots for dinner Saturday evening, and I worked a bit on the scrapbook. I also got started going through the closet of the office. (Yikes)

Sunday morning, I had to be at church at 9, since I was playing with the worship team. After church, we headed home, had leftover pasta for lunch, and then all took a 2 hour nap. Ahhh, I do love our weekend naps (soon to come to an end once little one #2 arrives). We watched more football - we do LOVE some football in our household - and just enjoyed being home. It is our favorite place in the whole world, after all!! Last night, I put together a beef stew to cook all day today in the crock pot. I put it on before leaving the house this morning. I'm so hoping it turns out well. It sounds soooooo good! We'll have it with warm buttered rolls. Mmmmmm.



My goal this week is to work just a few minutes each day in the office, going through stuff, consolidating, and throwing things out. It's so much easier to do that without Matt involved because he's such a pack rat. He wants to hold on to everything!!! I got rid of a whole tote worth of papers from 2008 that had been packed in said tote.......since 2008. Sorry - 3 years untouched = gets thrown away. I'm so ruthless. LOL. :)


I'm starting a new bible study Thursday evening. I'm so excited! I did one last January. It was the study of the Patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, etc) with Beth Moore. I LOVED it! The one we're starting this week is also by Beth Moore, and it's the study of David. I hope to share some of it with you through this blog!




Hope everyone has a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment