Collage

Collage

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The products of "Snowstorm 2011"

We got the snowstorm that the weatherman was predicting! Though it was less snow and more sleet/ice. Matt, Hendrix, and I all stayed in yesterday. It was thought to be an enjoyable day, but it turned out that little man Hendrix was pretty fussy and irritable all day long. After 3 meltdowns last evening, we are pretty sure he's got another ear infection. So frustrating. I had a refill left over from his last antibiotic, so I called that in last night, and am going to pick it up after work this afternoon. Hopefully that will do the trick and he can stay well until we get into the ENT again towards then end of this month.

I did, however, manage to get a few things done yesterday that I haven't had the chance to do yet. I finished my crocheted Mary Jane Slippers! They're really comfy!




I also painted my first flower pot. It's not adorable, by any means, but it's my first, and I'm proud of it. All that's left for me to do is to seal it with lacquer.


As purchased.

White coat applied.

Quote painted on (next time I'll use a paint marker).


Flower stenciled on (I cut out my own stencil for this).
So the day wasn't a total disaster! Hope everyone is staying warm. Only 6 weeks until spring!!





No comments:

Post a Comment