Collage

Collage

Friday, February 11, 2011

Reasons I'm ready for spring:

Oh spring, where are you? (About 6 weeks away, I'd imagine) I'm ready for spring so I/we can do the following things:

Open the windows and enjoy a breeze!

Hang laundry out to dry instead of running the dryer.

Take walks.

Play at the park.

Grill out for dinner!



Sit out on the deck and enjoy a glass of wine (well, after the baby, of course).


Enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass.


Celebrate Easter.




Spring cleaning (yes, I'm looking forward to it - I'm sure I will be even more once the nesting instinct takes over).


Rent a dumpster and FINALLY get rid of all the junk in our garage that we accumulated after doing renovations/updates to our house.


Go to the zoo!!!!! (This is the one I'm looking forward to the most, with as much as Hendrix LOVES animals!)







Take walks along the river in Grand Rapids.









Plant flowers!

Oh yeah....and we'll be THAT much closer to meeting Hendrix's little brother!

Spring, we're (not so patiently) waiting for your arrival. Hurry, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment