Collage

Collage

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend 2/5 and 2/6

Our weekend brought MORE SNOW. Ugh!!!
My parents actually came to visit on Saturday morning. Had we known how much snow we were to get, I'm sure they'd have stayed home! But they got to our house, and we just hung out and they played with Hendrix for a bit. Then we decided to drive into Bowling Green to get some lunch. The roads were terrible! We had lunch at El Zarape (my most favorite Mexican restaurant ever!), then headed back home. After seeing how much the weather had deteriorated, mom and dad hit the road as soon as we got back. We didn't get to spend much time with them, but I guess that's the way it is.......

Yesterday, Matt and I, along with another young couple, were the teachers for children's church at church. It went better than expected. We're doing it again next week. Hopefully it will go well again. After church, we all three took a nice nap, then woke up and started making Super Bowl goodies! I made cheesy potato soup, spinach artichoke dip, and brownie hot fudge sundaes! MMMMMMM!!!!! Hendrix was in a pretty good mood Sunday evening, so we had fun playing and giggling the evening away! Poor baby boy just has another cough....boo. Heading to Bowling Green this evening to get him some new supplies for his nebulizer. Back to breathing treatments. Sigh.

My car was looked at on Friday. Turns out the ABS rear brake bearing hub assembly (whatever the heck that is) and the water pump are bad. Those, combined with a new set of windshield wiper blades, adds up to $1100 in repairs. OUCH! Needless to say, I'll be working some overtime over the next few weeks/months. Eww.

Here are a few pictures I took over the weekend:
Hahaha! This one makes me laugh every time I look at it!
Smooching my indifferent little boy, who apparently couldn't care less.


Twirling around the living room with daddy!


One minute he's laughing with granny!



The next minute he's ticked off and wants out of his seat!!!

Oh what a joy this little boy is in our lives. We're so blessed! Can't wait to have a 2nd baby to love this much!
Have a superb week!
























No comments:

Post a Comment