Collage

Collage

Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy weekend ahead!

We're so excited - we're heading to Indiana tomorrow! We're 1st going to stop at Marsh in Muncie to visit with all of our old co-workers. After that, we're heading to Noblesville to visit Jack and Melissa, friends of ours. Then, we're heading to Elwood for game night at Matt's parents' house. Sunday morning, we're going to church with my family, then having lunch and spending some time with them. We haven't seen Matt's family since Christmas, and we only saw my parents for a couple hours at the beginning of February. We're excited!!!

I took Hendrix to the doctor for his 15 month check up this week. Poor baby had to get 2 booster shots: his 2nd HIB, and his 1st MMR. He screamed of course, but it only lasted a few seconds. I took some pictures of him in the waiting room before his appointment. He's just growing up way too fast. **Bittersweet**








I don't remember when my next OB appointment is, but I'm thinking it's coming up within the next week or two. I'm anxious to go. I never got my results back from the quad test. The hospital had told me I was missing an important paper they needed to perform the lab work, but stated they would call the doctor's office that Monday and have them fax it over. If they failed to do that, I'm going to be angry. So I'm wanting to ask the doctor about that. I also want to ask about gestational anemia. I had low iron when I was pregnant with Hendrix, and am about sure I have it again this time around. I've never been so constantly tired in my life! I'm pretty sure I could sleep for 16-18 hours a day if I had the time.......it's discouraging to never have any energy. Especially with a 15 month old in the house!
Well, I hope to post weekend pics early next week. Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment