Collage

Collage

Friday, March 25, 2011

We made it to Friday.......

What a LONG week this has been! Not exactly sure why, but it has just dragged on and on......and on. BUT, we've finally arrived at Friday - thank goodness!I'm not working any overtime, and we have no travel plans for this weekend, and I'm so excited about the simplicity of it all! Here's the tentative plan:

TONIGHT: I've been craving B Dubs for 2 or 3 weeks now, so I think we're going out to dinner there. I also want to go shopping for a laptop (we got our tax refund today). With having 2 boys at home, I need mobile internet, because as it stands now, in order to get on my computer, I have to shut myself up in our office, and my computer is painfully slow, so doing something as simple as checking the weather can take, like, 1/2 hour. CRAZY! So, I think we're going to go to Best Buy, B-Dubs, and Menard's this evening. Probably in Findlay.


SATURDAY: With the supplies we purchase tonight at Menard's, we plan on starting to re-decorate Hendrix's room tomorrow. We've decided on a pond theme. We have a very big, grand idea for the room, but we'll see how it works out. The initial stage includes tracing large silhouettes of pond animals onto luan, cutting them out, and spray painting them a solid color (either a shade of green or brown) and hanging them on the walls. Tomorrow, I also plan on working on a couple more spring-cleaning projects. I'm making a big pot of vegetable soup for dinner. MMMMM.



SUNDAY: Nothing planned for Sunday, as usual. Church, leftover vegetable soup, nap, whatever. :) Sundays are my favorite!!


Hopefully I can get as much accomplished this weekend as I want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment