Collage

Collage

Friday, April 8, 2011

28 Weeks Pregnant

Well, I'm a couple of days behind (Tuesday's are pregnancy blog days)....oops. I'm telling you what - this pregnancy has been SO much more draining than my first. I was convinced I had gestational anemia, due to the level of exhaustion, but according to my doctor, my hemoglobin levels are within the normal range. I guess it's just being in my 3rd trimester and juggling 40 hours a week, a toddler, and running a household. I suppose that'd do it. :) Anyway, here's what's going on with Mr. Jameson this week: His eyes are open and he can now blink, and those blinking eyes now have color. He is about 15 inches long and weighs between 2 and 3 pounds. Not too much in terms of development, but right now he's just working on gaining weight. As of yesterday, I'm now going to the doctor every two weeks through 36 weeks. This is exciting, as it means I'm getting closer to the end! Come on, June!!

1 comment: