Collage

Collage

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

29 Weeks Pregnant

29 weeks - and with a flu bug. Ick! Yesterday morning, I started feeling really bad, and had a touch of flu all day. It was mostly from the southern end - if you know what I mean - but I did throw up last evening, though just once. I feel much better today, though I'm still not 100%. Hopefully I'll keep feeling better as the day progresses. There's too much to do - I don't have time to be sick!! But anyhoo, here's what's going on with Mr. Jameson this week: On a great note, if Jameson were to be born this week, he'd have a 90% chance of survival. His brain can now control his breathing and body temperature, and the sucking reflex has been perfected. His skin is now less wrinkled as he has packed on some fat. This week he is about 15 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment