Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

32 Weeks Pregnant

Only 8 weeks until my due date. I'm REALLY hoping only 6 until I have another baby boy. I'm going to ask (beg) Dr. Leggatt to induce me at 38 weeks. I'm not sure if he'll do it or not, and I am also fearing that if he will, that maybe it won't work. But I'd still like to try. The thought of going into labor in the middle of the night is stressing me out and making me anxious - because what would we do with Hendrix? It's kind of a whole different ball game this time around.

But anyway, here's what's going on with Jameson this week:
He should be settling into head down position at this point in preparation for birth (I'm 85% sure Jameson is already head down). He'll double his weight over the next 8 weeks. He spends his time blinking, looking around, feeling, and touching - basically what he'll be doing the 1st 3 months of his life. By the end of this week, he'll weigh about 4 lbs and be about 17 inches long.











No comments:

Post a Comment