Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant

I went to the doctor on Friday and got a chance to speak with Dr. Leggatt about induction. I learned that - legally - doctors are no longer allowed to perform elective inductions before 39 weeks. Which makes sense, I suppose. But, I explained our situation with Hendrix, and Dr. Leggatt said he had absolutely no problem inducing me at 39 weeks. So, we're looking at the week of June 20th. Yay!

Baby development this week: Baby's main job this week is just to keep gaining weight. Liver has begun producing waste. His finger and toenails may be so long they curl over the tips of his fingers and toes by the time he's born.

Not a lot going on in terms of development. I can definitely say that this little boy's kicks straight up hurt now. He's either a very large baby, or he's bony. Every time he stretches or rolls, it causes me to wince in pain. Eeeeeek I'm ready for his eviction!!!!!










1 comment: