Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant

For whatever reason, I feel like hitting the 36 mark is a milestone, though full term isn't until 37 weeks. Maybe it's because 36 weeks = 90% of the way through.

The weather's most definitely getting hotter and muggier, which means it's getting more difficult each day to be this pregnant. I feel so lazy sometimes, when we're outside with Hendrix, cause my big booty spends most of the time on the porch swing, or in one of the deck chairs. My cool husband is ok with it though, and very understanding.

Matt's brother Jon and his wife Rachael had their baby girl on Sunday. Gracelynn Aubrey Metz was born around 9 am (not sure of the exact time) and was 7 lbs, 7 oz and 20.5 inches long. I'm next and it couldn't get here sooner!

I called the hospital and made my pre-registration appointment for the OB department. We go Tuesday evening June 7th at 4 pm. While we were outside yesterday, I put the car seat base in the backseat and got that all situated. My car's going to be crowded! :) All we need now is another baby....

Here's what's going on with Jameson this week: He continues to gain about 1/2 lb a week. His gums are firm and have ridges where he'll eventually get his teeth. He has periods of sleep and wakefulness (though it seems like the wakefulness happens WAY more). HE is around 18.5 inches long, and around 6 lbs.







No comments:

Post a Comment