Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The dreaded bedtime....

Wanted to update again on the bedtime battles......

Saturday night, it took me 45 minutes to get him to stay in bed and go to sleep, and I had to direct him back into bed 11 times. Matt had bedtime duty on Sunday evening, and sat up in the hallway for an hour trying to get the little stinker to stay in bed. He said he didn't even get a yawn out of Hendrix until 8:35. So, we decided to push back bedtime by a 1/2 hour and see if that helped.

It was my turn again last evening. I'm not sure what it was, but I only had to direct him back into bed 6 times, and was back downstairs within a 1/2 hour!!!!!! I don't expect it to go that smoothly again tonight, but I certainly can hope!

We're not out of the woods yet, but I'm hoping that we are making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment