Collage

Collage

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hobbies, hobbies, hobbies!!!

I think I have too many hobbies for the amount of available time I have.......

As much as I love to crochet, I just don't have time for it right now! This morning, I packed up all the yarn I had upstairs in the guest bedroom, and gave it to a co-worker who crochets. All that yarn was just taking up space in a storage compartment that I have, and I can use the storage for my sewing supplies now.

Speaking of sewing - that's my newest crazy obsession. :o) So far I've made that pair of pajama pants, a very pretty skirt, and as of last night, I just finished a BosomBuddy/HooterHider/Breast Feeding Cover. It's very cute. I bought discount fabric that I really wasn't in love with, but it turned out very nice, and I'm looking forward to using it (hopefully very soon) with Mr. Jameson! I've included pictures of it below:


Draped over the chair.




Gives you an idea of its size.


You can see the neckline contains something called "boning" which allows the neck to stick out and you can still see the baby, and what you're doing.


I loved this little project. It took me two nights to complete, but with an adequate amount of time (yeah right), I could probably whip one up in less than 2 hours.


I've also been working on getting Hendrix's 1st year scrapbook finished. He's 18 months now, and about to get a younger brother, and the pictures are just going to keep backing up, I know it. I'm about at his 8 month pictures right now I think. We're getting there!


So many crafts, so little time!




No comments:

Post a Comment