Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 4, 2011

c25k progress update



I'm still at it! I'm still loving it!






I've never been one to like running outside, and I think it's because I always started out too strong and was sore and burned out before I could really get into a running routine.






So far I'm loving the c25k program. I completed the first day of Week 3 last evening. It consisted going through the following two times: run 90 seconds, jog 90 seconds, run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. It almost seemed like too easy of a workout, but I'm not pushing myself beyond what the program recommends so that I don't get burned out.






I also ran with my new toy last night!!! With my birthday money, I purchased the Garmin Forerunner 405cx. It has gps in it and tracks your distance, time, calories burned, pace, etc. Then, it wirelessly transmits that data onto the website. It's sooooooo cool! :)





But anyhoo, I'm looking forward to updating this blog as I get closer and closer to my 5k goal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment