Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Family Update

These boys have me ll I've posted about lately seems to have been Hendrix's illness, and my running stats. Phew!

By the way, Hendrix is doing wonderfully. He went to daycare yesterday and had a great day. For the past 5 nights, we've gotten long stretches of night sleep out of Jameson. Last night he went 7 hours and 20 minutes - wow! I'm expecting a bad night at any time now, but I'm also very much enjoying the good ones we've had!

This weekend we're travelling home to Indiana to see family. We're just so excited! We haven't been to Indiana in over 5 and 1/2 months. Friday evening, we're getting together with my girlfriends from high school. It'll be a great time. Saturday morning, we're planning on having breakfast with my family in Muncie. After that, we're heading to Elwood to spend a little time with just Larry and Joyce for a few hours before other company arrives. Matt's cousin Lora is coming to visit from South Dakota. We met her when we travelled out there last September. I'm sooooo excited to see her again - what a sweet girl! We're going to spend Saturday afternoon and Sunday with her and Nate, Brittany, Landon, Jon, Rachael, and Gracie. It's just going to be a blast and I can't wait!

Hope to post lots of pictures early next week!

In the mean time, I'm starting my 5th week of my c25k program tonight - exciting!!! I'm not sure how I'm going to fit my runs in once I go back to work on Monday, but I'm determined to somehow do it! We have an exercise room at work, so I may do that Mon-Thurs, then run outside on the weekends. As long as there is no snow on the ground, I plan to run outside through the winter. I'm going to do this!

Everyone have a great weekend - I must get off of here and get some things done. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment