Collage

Collage

Monday, August 29, 2011

Running Stats (Aug 21-28)

Finding time to run has been difficult, now that I"m back to work. This past week was my first one back. So needless to say, not much running got accomplished. However, last Friday evening, took the jogging stroller out (my only run this week) and managed to still get in a little over 2 miles, so that was very encouraging. I'd rather run without the stroller, of course, but it wasn't as challenging as I expected, and I'm hoping to get into a routine where I go with the stroller in the mornings (like I did today) with the boys, at least until it gets too cold outside.

Friday Aug 26th
Distance: 2.08 miles
Pace: 11:43
Calories: 240

Aaaaaand, that is all. :) Not much running, but I've gotta find my groove, and I have faith that I will find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment