Collage

Collage

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stats (Aug 3-6, 2011)

I follow a blog of a runner who gives her stats each Monday. I like that. I think it would be a good way to keep myself motivated. I think I'm going to start the same thing.

With my new Forerunner, the website to which I download my running information keeps track of my mileage, etc. I think that on Sunday evenings, I'll post my stats for the previous week. You may find it boring, but I love watching how I improve - both on distance and speed, or see where I need to work to improve. And it's always gratifying to see how many calories are burned with each run!

Wednesday, Aug 3 - My birthday run! (My 1st run with my forerunner sportwatch)
Distance: 1.57 miles
Pace: 13.37 min
Calories: 159

Saturday, Aug 6
Distance: 1.76 miles
Pace: 12.53 min
Calories: 183

Total miles for the week: 3.33

Fun, right!? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment