Collage

Collage

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Update on Jameson

I posted a week or so ago that Jameson was diagnosed with colic and we had switched his formula to Enfamil Nutramigen.

Well, it took about a week, but I'm telling you what - he's a different baby! This Nutramigen is much more expensive than regular formula (as if it weren't already expensive enough), but it's so worth the price to not have to hear that boy scream all the time!

He's started smiling and cooing, and it's been so wonderful! I was actually starting to get worried, because I didn't feel that I'd bonded with him at all. I was talking with Matt about it last night, and he felt the same way. But in the last couple days, we both feel like we've started to bond with him, now that he's such a happier boy. It's so gratifying to have him smile and coo at us, instead of just crying all the time, no matter what we try to do to console him.

So the update is - he's doing MUCH better and we hope it continues!

Now, if only we could get him to sleep a little better at night.......I'm hoping and praying this comes in time. I'm still one sleepy momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment