Collage

Collage

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Running Stats (Aug 28 - Sept 3)

Well, it was another crappy week for my running. Boo. I took the jogging stroller out on Monday morning, and got in 2 miles. But I've been having problems with pain in my right foot. I'm hoping, that by staying off of it this week, I'll be back in business. I'm going out this evening, so we'll see how it goes.

Distance: 1.86
Pace: 12:04
Calories: 203

Puny, I know. I have been invited to run a 5k in October, so I'm thinking if I work real hard, and use the jogging stroller, like baseball players put weights on their bats when they're warming up, that I should be able to go 3.1 miles without the stroller with no problem. I've never run an actual race before. I'm nervous! We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment