Collage

Collage

Monday, September 26, 2011

Running Stats (Sept 18 - 25)

Well first of all, this picture sums up what this past week looked like.

My running stats for this last week were horrible.

Sunday, Sept 18th - I took Hendrix for a bike ride.
Distance: 2.28 miles @ 7.6 mph.

Wednesday, Sept 20th - Treadmill
Distance: 2.25 miles
Pace: 5.6 mph

I find it to be getting harder and harder to keep up running outside with the weather getting cooler, and having two young ones at home. If it were just me, I'd have no problem getting outside when it was 50, 40, even 30 degrees. But I obviously can't put the boys in the stroller with it being that chilly out, and for the past few weeks, it's only been in the 50's in the mornings, which is the only time I can run. At this point in the year, I'm just going to have to run on the treadmill at work through the week, and get outside on the weekends. I"m trying not to worry though, because I only have 4 weeks left before my 5k, and at this point, I'm certainly not ready. These next four weeks require complete concentration and motivation. I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment