Collage

Collage

Friday, September 16, 2011

Running Stats (Sept 4 - Sept 10)

I did it - I registered for my first 5k! It's Sunday, October 23rd. I'm nervous, but excited. I've been wanting to run a race for a long time, and was invited to join this one by a co-worker and her boyfriend. So now I have something to work towards in my training. Here are my stats for the previous week:

Sunday, September 4th
Distance: 2.46 miles
Pace: 10:53
Calories: 294

Tuesday, Sept 6th (with the jogging stroller and 2 adorable boys)
Distance: 2.03 mi
Pace: 11:43
Calories: 233

Saturday, Sept 10th
Distance: 2.61 mi
Pace: 10:19
Calories: 310

And amazing news - I weighed myself at work on Monday, and I was 145.5. I weighed myself last night (Thursday), and was 143.5. I lost 2 pounds this week, and I'm only 3.5 lbs away from my goal weight. I couldn't be more excited! I've been doing better this week at making healthy food choices, and drinking water. Good things are happening! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment