Collage

Collage

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Applebutter Fest

It's that time of year again! As I sit and write this post, people are milling about outside, setting up their craft tents and food stands. We haven't been downtown yet this weekend, but I'm sure they've got the big applebutter kettle set up, ready for the festivities tomorrow morning.

It's one of our favorite weekends! Fall is - of course - my favorite time of year, and this festival just envelopes the season so perfectly. It's pretty warm this year. The high today and tomorrow is 83 degrees. But the trees are beautiful. There are bursts of red, yellow, and orange everywhere!

This year, we decided to stock up on groceries, and just stay home all weekend. We're grilling burgers and dogs tonight. Tomorrow, I'm trying a pinterest recipe I found for French Dip sandwiches, and making cheesy potatoes. Ohhhhh, it'll be so yummy! I'm also making pumpkin cupcakes and spinach artichoke dip. Delish.

Hope everyone has as great of a fall weekend as we are! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment