Collage

Collage

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Running Stats (Sept 26-Oct 1)

This week - though I only was able to get outside once - was one of my best for total miles run. Since the weather is getting cooler, I can't take the boys out with me in the mornings, so I have to settle for the treadmill after work. But as long as I'm pushing myself in terms of my cardio, being healthy is being healthy, right?

Monday, Sept 26 - Treadmill
Distance: 2.50 miles
Pace: 5.5 mph

Wednesday, Sept 28 - Treadmill
Distance: 2.5 miles
Pace: 5.5 mph

Thursday, Sept 29 - Treadmill
Distance: 2.0 miles
Pace: 5.6 mph

Saturday, Oct 1 - Outside
Distance: 2.0 miles
Pace: 10:41 min.
Calories: 254

Total miles for the week: 9

After being on the treadmill all week, I was amazed at how much quicker the distance passes when you're running outside. My 2 miles today felt like it went by much faster than it does when I'm on a treadmill. I only have 2 more weekends to run outside before my 5k on the 23rd. Yikes! Gotta keep up a tough pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment