Collage

Collage

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

In the past couple years, a trend has surfaced, on Facebook, of stating something you're thankful for each day during the month of November. Well, I'm not one of those people who goes along with the mainstream. While I have plenty to be thankful for, I don't want to be "one of the crowd," in taking part in this trend. Hehehehe.

But anyway, I most certainly have a LOT for which to be thankful! So instead of posting it all on facebook each day, I'll just give a little list here. My thankfulness, of course, goes way beyond this list, but these are just a few things:

* My 2 beautiful, funny, loving sons
* My helpful, caring, communicative husband
* My warm, cozy home
* The ability to put a warm and tasty meal on the table each day
* The fact that Matt and I both have steady jobs and income
* Our loving parents and extended families
* God's grace
* Helpful and friendly neighbors
* A young, vibrant, and passionate church family
* The rights I have as an American woman in 2011
* The soldiers that have fought to give me those rights
* My ability and desire to get out and run, in order to be healthy

God is good, folks. God is good. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment