Collage

Collage

Monday, November 21, 2011

Someone turned 2!!

Happy birthday, sweet Hendrix!

My little turkey baby turned two years old on Saturday. Wow. We didn't have an official party this year. But my mom, sister, and niece came to our house Friday evening. We had pizza and Hendrix opened his gifts. He got a talking dump truck from Charissa and Rylee. My mom got him some bulldozer/construction equipment bed sheets, fire truck jammies, and some slippers. From us, he got a toy diecast excavator, a transformer action figure, and a lego set. He really loved all his toys!

Saturday, we went to Splash Bay indoor water park in Maumee. We all had a lot of fun, but man was that water COLD! Hendrix loved splashing around, and really enjoyed himself. After the water park, we had cupcakes at our house, then mom, Charissa, and Rylee headed out.

Overall, I think Hendrix had a great 2nd birthday. Can't believe my baby's 2 already!!! Here is is with his Lego R.V. toy (that I put together all by myself, by the way):



No comments:

Post a Comment