Collage

Collage

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

I'm not going to lie: I'm glad Christmas is over. I'm not a hum bug. It's just always so busy and tiring.....and expensive! We did have a great Christmas though.
Friday, December 23, 2011

Matt got home early, and we were on the road by 2 pm. We arrived to my mom and dad's house around 4:30. Of course, my mom, sister, and niece all ran to us and grabbed the boys up. Hendrix loved the attention, but I think it scared Jamers a bit. He did his infamous pathetic pucker and started crying. He settled down quickly, though, after he realized that everyone there was alright. :) We had breakfast (pancakes and smokies) for dinner, then opened gifts. It was really nice.

Saturday, December 24, 2011
We headed out around 10 am for Elwood. Once there, we just hung out, munched on snacks, then opened gifts. We left around 5 pm and arrived home about 8 pm. Once we got the boys to bed, I set up the tent, and Matt set up the choo choo train. I put the few gifts we had under the tree. Below is a picture of Landon and Hendrix playing with grandpa. So cute!





Sunday, December 25, 2011



For the first time in years, we were able to wake up in our own home on Christmas morning! This was - and will continue to be - important to me, now that Hendrix is old enough to understand Santa. I was up first with Jamers, and Hendrix and Matt came down shortly after. Hendrix was initially excited about the tent, but then discovered his cool wooden choo choo train. It was a big hit. :)


Overall, we had a great Christmas, despite my ridiculously annoying sinus infection! It's always great to get home and see family, but always so exhausting as well.


Hope everyone had a great holiday. Time to make those New Year's Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment