Collage

Collage

Monday, December 12, 2011

Speedy December!

I realized today that there are only 13 days until Christmas - yikes! Time to start making my lists and checking them twice.....this month is slipping away very quickly.

Luckily, I'm pretty much done shopping. The only thing I still need to get are gifts for Hendrix's teachers at school. I think I'm just going to do lotion and a candle, or something along those lines.

We aren't having any company at our house for Christmas, but I really want a very clean house for the holiday. It seems to make being at home so much more cozy. We're going to be gone that Friday and Saturday, getting back home late Saturday evening. I really want to wake up Sunday morning to a clean house so we can just lazily enjoy our Christmas. :) That being said, time to make my cleaning lists and start crossing things off!

We had a nice (lazy) weekend. Friday I went out for a run, and we had pancakes for dinner. :) Saturday, we had a very lazy day, and just hung out around the house all day!


I went out to dinner with the girls from church that evening. We went to Chili's. It was really enjoyable. I also bought myself a pair of thermal running tights while I was out. Can't wait to run in them this weekend! Sunday, we went to a Christmas party for Chief Supermarkets. The boys sat on Santa's lap. Hendrix was not scared of Santa at all, as you can see from the picture below. Jameson was just interested in pulling on Santa's beard. Hehehe.



It was a nice weekend. Now - time to get to work on my lists! :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment