Collage

Collage

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fitness 2012: 1/16 - 1/21

Monday 1/16: Rest


Tuesday 1/17: Rest


Wednesday 1/18: 3.47 miles (My first night run outside, and the distance is a guestimate, as my sportwatch decided to stop working about a block from home, on my way back. Grr.)


Thursday 1/19: Rest


Friday 1/20: Rest


Sunday 1/21: 6 miles. My longest distance yet, and average pace was 9:40. Accoring to my sportwatch, I burned 677 calories! Love it!


Total miles for the week: 9.47



I wish I could have gotten more than 2 runs in this week, but I'm trying to figure out how to fit running into this new daytime working schedule. I've decided that I'm just going to have to run outside after the boys are in bed. I downloaded an app on my iPhone, called "Glympse." IT sends either an email or a text message to Matt, he clocked on the link, and he's able to watch me run, live, in real time. This way, he always knows where I am, and he can see if my pace drastically slows down or speeds up (I'm hurt, or kidnapped in someone's car - creepy, but one of my genuine fears). It's not risk-free, but it definitely makes me feel safer. Matt gets a kick out of watching me run, too. :)


I'm going to sign up for the Glass City 1/2 Marathon this week. Darnit, I'm doing this. :) Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so great on your runs! I need some motivation girl!! Wish we lived closer, we could run together!

    ReplyDelete