Collage

Collage

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 4 (1/23-1/28)

I would have liked to have seen at least a couple more miles added this week, but alas.....it didn't happen. My goal for this week is 12 miles - providing we don't get any kind of snowy weather. I ran on snow-packed roads my last 6-mile run, and I must say, I won't be doing that again any time soon. I could seriously barely walk the next day. But anyway, here are my stats for this past week:

Monday 1/23 - Rest

Tuesday 1/24 - Rest

Wednesday 1/25:
Distance: 3.53 miles
Ave. pace: 9:49
Calories: 399

Thursday 1/26 - Rest

Friday 1/27:
Distance: 3.62 miles
Ave. pace:9:29
Calories:405

Saturday - Rest


I also want to really try to work on my cross-training. Our Cancun vacation is 9 months away, and I keep telling myself that if I spend 20 minutes a day doing Pilate's, or any kind of ab-training, I will look so amazingly fab by the fall, I certainly won't regret all the hard work it took! But for some reason, I'll happily go out in 25 degree cold and wind to burn the heck out of my lungs for an hour, but I won't lay down on the carpet in my warm home and spend 20 minutes doing ab-training exercises. I must work on this.


Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment