Collage

Collage

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Long luxurious locks......

I made a rather extravagant purchase last evening, of something I don't really need. So much for that new year's resolution to save, huh? Oops. (*Looks at floor, shuffles feet*)

I'm dying to have long hair! I haven't cut my hair in over a year, and it's almost down to my bra-strap. When my hair gets long, it gets stringy, and I can never "like" it long enough to stick with growing it out. I'm trying right now, but its getting to that point.....

I came accross a youtube channel, when I was searching for New Year's Eve hair styles for the Luxy Sisters. They're 2 (absolutely gorgeous) sisters with beautiful accents. Not sure where they're from, but I'm thinking Spain. (I'm trying to find out.) They have 2 different youtube channels with tutorials on hair, make-up, fashion, etc. After watching various tutorials, I discovered that they actually sell these very affordable (relatively speaking) hair extensions, made of 100% real hair. After drooling over them for 3-4 days, I purchased them. They're 20 inches long, and I ordered the color "chestnut," which is the color in the picture below.



I am ridiculous amounts of excited and can't wait to get them in the mail! I will definitely be posting about them once they arrive. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. How do you hook them in??? Interested to know how you like them!

    ReplyDelete