Collage

Collage

Monday, January 23, 2012

My eating habits need a work-out of their own...

I have great self-discipline. I did NOT want to go out in the freezing cold temps yesterday, but I knew I needed to, so I did it. Six miles later, I felt amazing, and rather proud of myself!

Self-discipline, not a problem. Self-control on the other hand? I possess none whatsoever. You put delicious food in front of me, I'm gonna eat it. Bottom line.

How does one get out of this habit???? I realize it - just like other things in life - probably takes practice. I've GOT to get on this! Why can't I crave things like this:

When all I think about are things like this?:





I don't want all the work I did during exercise to be voided out by junk. I'm going to do all I can to get myself back on this healthy-eating train!


No comments:

Post a Comment