Collage

Collage

Monday, January 30, 2012

My life, in pictures....

A fellow blogger has been doing weekly "photo-a-day" posts, and I enjoy them, and thought it would be fun to start doing my own! So here's my first - enjoy!




SUNDAY 1/22:

Hendrix finally got to play in the snow! He and I built this lovely snowman, and Hendrix named him "Orange." :)



MONDAY 1/23:
Random picture of my desk organizers at work.



TUESDAY 1/24:

Mr. Jameson Rossow Metz, my sweet little piggy, who is 7 months old today!




WEDNESDAY 1/25:

Call me immature, but I find it humorous that "jackhole" is a real construction term. :)




THURSDAY 1/26:

My sweet boys before we got dressed for the day. I don't know about everyone else, but I really love jammie pictures!





FRIDAY 1/27:

I snapped this right after I got home from my 3.62 mile run. All my gear!





SATURDAY 1/28:

Hendrix with his cousin, Rylee, and his Granny and Grandfather at the Shrine Circus Fair. He was just sooooo excited about seeing elephants!












No comments:

Post a Comment