Collage

Collage

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 8

I took this week VERY easy, due to having had some pretty nasty pain in my right knee on my last few runs. It was challenging, but I didn't run at all this week. Believe me, I wanted to. But I didn't. Instead, I used the elliptical machine at work, during my lunch breaks, for some lower impact cardio sessions.

Sun 2/19:
Rest

Mon 2/20:
Rest

Tues 2/21:
Elliptical: 5.5 miles, 342 calories burned

Weds 2/22:
Rest

Thurs 2/23:
Elliptical: 5.5 miles, 325 calories burned

Fri 2/24:
Elliptical: 2.5 miles, 208 calories burned
(I spent the remainder of my lunch break rushing to and power walking through Sam's Club, so that counts for a few more calories, right? Hahaha!)

Sat 2/25:
Rest - Trip home to Elwood

It felt weird and lazy not running, but I'm looking forward to getting back on my legs for a (hopefully) pain-free run on Sunday morning!

Since these weren't running miles, I'm not counting them towards my mileage for the week/month/year, so the stats this week are the same as last week.


Miles for the week: 0 <----I HATE looking at that.
Miles for the month: 37.91
Miles for the year: 93.96

No comments:

Post a Comment