Collage

Collage

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Know Stephanie Better...

10 Things I Fiercely Believe In




When it comes to my kids, the small moments matter!


I believe in God, and that there is heaven and hell after we die.



We only go around once in this life, and it is imperative to take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally, while doing what makes you happy.


Equality. Enough said on this one.


Material things and possessions matter about as much as that speck of dirt on my sliding glass doors - they don't at all.


If you try to make everyone happy, you yourself will be beyond miserable. You have to do what makes you happy in life.


A sense of humor does a lot for stress relief, and making life's struggles just a bit easier.


A person's past has shaped who they are today, but they are NOT a reflection of the mistakes they've made.


Life is not meant to be lived inside four walls, sitting on the couch, watching TV!!!


I fiercely believe in my family, in our unity, in our love.



No comments:

Post a Comment