Collage

Collage

Monday, February 6, 2012

My life, in pictures...

I didn't get a picture taken each day this week, but I still got 5 out of 7 days. :)




MONDAY 1/31/12:

Monday morning's sunrise. This picture doesn't do it justice, of course. It was glowing, neon orange, and very beautiful. Hendrix and I enjoyed talking about it as I dropped him off at the babysitter's house!




TUESDAY 1/31/12:
The first month of 2012 is over already. Wow! All the orange highlights are runs that I went on during January. You can see that my mileage total for the month was 34.42 miles. I'm pretty proud of that!




WEDNESDAY 2/1/12:

Matt rubbed my foot as I iced my knee with a package of frozen potatoes after a 5 mile run on Wednesday. :o)






FRIDAY 2/3/12:

Our boss bought us candies, as a bribe, as we take on the responsibilities of a temp who is leaving Schindler. No one else seems to want to eat these chocolates, so I guess the responsibility is left to me.....sigh. :D







SATURDAY 2/4/12:

Hendrix helped me make zucchini brownies on Saturday. I'm pretty sure he wore more of the ingredients than went into the bowl!










No comments:

Post a Comment