Collage

Collage

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 11 (3/11 - 3/17)

Sunday 3/11: Knee exercises

Monday 3/12: Rest

Tuesday 3/13: Rest

Wednesday 3/14:
20 minutes on elliptical - just over three miles - calories unknown (gauge on machine was way off, since it said I burned 60 calories in 20 minutes and over three miles -- I don't think so)

10 minutes on resistance weight machine

**I've never had the greatest things to say about our workout facility at my job, but after playing on the weight machine today, I'm kind of loving it! This thing is so cool, and fantastic for the muscle mass I hope to build up this spring/summer!**



Thursday 3/15:
22 minutes on the elliptical at work - 3 miles
10 minutes on resistance weights

Friday 3/16:

Saturday 3/17:

Another terrible week, but at least I got some exercise in. I'm going to try to get out for a run or two this week, since the temps are so warm. We worked on our house allllll weekend long, so I was unable to fit in a run this weekend. That needs to be remedied!

No comments:

Post a Comment