Collage

Collage

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Know Stephanie Better...

If you could have any career, what would it be and why?

Ohhh, and easy one!

I have tossed around the idea of going back to school numerous times in the last 2-3 years. Each time I start to think seriously about it, I'm choosing a different career path than I did the time before. But, one thing I always come back to, is a career that requires no additional schooling. Just taking a risk, and stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit.

I would LOVE to be a professional organizer. Yes, it's a real job. I have a knack for organizing, and I really enjoy doing it! I'd own my own business, which is something I've dreamed about for years.

In this profession, I'd be able to set my own hours and appointments. I'd be able to set them around school drop-off and pick-up times, down the road when the boys are in school. And in the nearer-future, I'd be able to take a day or two a week to just stay home and be with the munchkins.

I'd love to help people organizing their cluttered and messy spaces in their homes to give them more room to do what they love to do! I'd do garages, laundry rooms, craft rooms, kitchens, really any room! I would also offer meal/menu planning, and small event planning, like birthday parties, or small family reunions.

I really would love to be able to do this some day, but we're not at a financial place where I can just quit my job and hope for the best from this endeavor. But someday I hope to be able to make this dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment