Collage

Collage

Monday, March 5, 2012

My life, in pictures...

I finally did it - I took more than 2 or 3 pictures this week!! For your viewing pleasure:


Saturday 2/28:

A simple, but healthy breakfast. Mmm.


Monday 2/27:

Putting ice on my very sore knee at work. Boo for hurt knees while trying to train for a 1/2 marathon!! >:(



Tuesday 2/28:

The mess of toys that incessantly litters the toyroom floor. Oh well. Don't you just LOVE the chunky baby-boy fingers grasping the purple shape in this picture? Ohh, I just wanna eat them!



Thursday 3/1: Up

I'm staring the official #photoaday thing for March. I'm hoping the inspiration will spark my creativity and help me have more fun and be more consistent in taking pictures. For "Up," I have a couple shots here of the sun coming up over the Maumee river. Very pretty!



Friday 3/2: Fruit

Before, during, and after consumption. :)





Saturday 3/3: Your neighborhood
Ok, so I didn't take this picture on Saturday. I certainly wasn't in this neighborhood then! But I had to play catch up a bit, so snapped it quickly Monday morning. This is the view out my "front door" at work.






Hope to keep the pictures coming. I think having inspiration will help. Have a good Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment